Sunday, February 8, 2015

Time with the Powers and GG

We got to go to the Powers and spend a few days down there. its always a lot of fun. The boys enjoying a movie

Marianne came down and helped me start Jack's quilt. We got so far I just need to sew the squares into rows.

Three cute boys in the bath

Jen and Jack hanging out.



Jen worked on a few projects too.



After sewing at Jen's for a few days we then went to GG's where I laid my quilt out and was going to finish sewing and well that didn't happen


The boys love to help GG in the yard. The helped pick oranges.


Then there was orange juice making. It was a little tart.






We also picked tangerines with Aunt Hailey and the Garza's



GG and I playing a card game. Yeah I lost she is good at cards

We played some more at the beach




I gave the boys a haircut and then they enjoyed ice cream out in the sun.

Papa Charlie and Jack hanging out.

All the Power's came to town to see Jesse before we left and it was so much fun to see the kids play. Here are some of the boys playing on the ipad.

Then they all started wrestling with Jesse. Morris became a quick fan of Jesse


Jack and Lyla just hanging out they are only a day apart. 

Exhausted boys after a fun day playing

Kade loves card cames and GG taught him how to play war. 

And the legos were dumped out  and the building began.

No comments: