Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Araha beach

Another awesome park for the books. This one would have been much better if the top of it was open and it wasn't so windy.
It had a zip line that Kade loved.


It is such a cool looking ship

Seth is getting so good at climbing

Not a bad view at all sitting here while the boys play
There may be a little to much tv watching and iPad playing.
Poor Jack has been so sick. He is finally on the mend.
Jack also loves the bath and goes nuts. He can soak the whole bathroom.
I've been working on my quilt I have all the block sewn into rows and now I'm working on sewing the rows together.
So the boys have been playing really well together. They are loving the bath and were so silly.
I promise we feed them.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

That is the saddest picture of Jack! It looks like the boys are having a blast though!