Thursday, February 12, 2015

Disneyland

Okay these got all out of order and right now I just don't really care so I'm just going to go with it. Its picture overload
We rode the carousel at California Adventure

Mom and I have the same sunglasses


Screamin California. It was fun and fast.

The boys loved the Tea cups. Jesse got us to go super fast, I almost got sick



Thunder Mountain

A picture for Grandma Kathy on Mr Toads Wild Ride. 

Guess he had an itch as he was on the ride

I love how he got into the rides

We met my cousins for lunch in downtown disney. It was fun to see them and the boys were so silly


I love Seth's expression

So happy on the rides


Tea cups

Storybrook boat ride





Waiting in line











We saw woody





























1 comment:

Unknown said...

it sure looks like you had fun, cuz I sure did, is this going to be a yearly trip? Im up for it, especially with the passes. Stay away from the close ups on me and Hailey!
I loved your pictures, such a fun fun time!! thank you for organizing it!

mom