Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Part 1

Oh boy what a fun time we have had here in SLO. The weather has been amazing. 
We went to Shell Beach for a nice walk and to look for sea glass


Jack does really well in his carrier. He normally falls right to sleep, its great.

Checking out the tide pools. I'm realizing its a little hard to hold my camera, a baby and keep and eye on the boys. I've stopped carrying my big camera as much and have been using the point and shoot a lot more. Nice thing about that is I am blogging more.

Throwing rocks is always so much fun


Seth asked Hailey to paint his toes, she was more than happy to. Then we sent the picture to Jesse and he made a comment of why don't you just put him in a dress. Well....



My dad has a new bird and Kade loves to hold him. Dewan gave the boys helmets and Kade proudly wears his army hat.

Oh man this kid is too cute!

Another beach day this time at Pismo Beach.

I got new leggings for Christmas and Hailey and I ran down the beach. That was my only run the whole time. Guess its time to start working out.

It was a gorgeous day at the beach



Aunt Marianne and Uncle Dave were staying in a condo at Pismo Beach and their view is beautiful

The boys and I hiked up Black Hill with my friend Kjersten. Its more like a stroll up the hill but the view is great. The boys are becoming great hikers.


We then wen to eat at the Lil' Hut in Morro Bay. Its great food for a good price.

Kjersten and I. We have been friends since the 7th grade,  and we are also birthday buds.

Grandpa Hank and Jack hanging out.

Had another great adventure at Oso Flaco Lake and Dunes. Another crystal clear day.

Boys and the boardwalk across the lake





We found at least 20 sand dollars.

Jack and I again.


Kade wore this shirt with the purpose of putting shells in it. And he was on a roll and had it filled.


We had another beach day down at Avila beach. Kade is so brave and loves to go in the water and boogie board.


Only a little chilly


Trying to make sure Jack doesn't get burned.


Oh how I love this view.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

Looks like you enjoyed the beach lots! love all the pictures. Your pants are something... Love Kade's lion shirt and that it is perfect for putting shells in. Now you will get to find more fun fashions!