Monday, February 16, 2015

First few days in Okinawa

Can you believe this little man is 4 months old?? Time has flown by.

He has the best smile
And still lives to cuddle. He is such a sweet kid.
This pic is out of order and I don't know how to move it on my phone. We went to story time and the boys made valentines.
Hotel life is so exciting...not. It was annoying not having a car and we are very grateful that after a few days we could borrow a car from our new friends the Schooley's.


It's wintertime here which means it's in the 60's which hasn't been bad at all. The wind has been impressive at times but I'm sure that's nothing when it comes to typhoon season.
They have some great signs
This kid sure is cute and such a handful

My three boys

Love this monster of mine
A guy from jesses team took us to the American village it pretty much has shops and restaurants. We got to walk around and check things out. We found this fun wall where I may have to do a photo shoot.
The tide was way out
And they have a Ferris wheel and look a rainbow

Another friend Morgan took the boys and I out. Up by jesses work there is a park with a pirate boat.

3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I may or may not be super jealous! It looks so pretty! Ahh, maybe I can just come live with you? Keep the pictures coming!

Unknown said...

hey Erin can be your nanny, and maybe start her own preschool. love the pictures, can't wait to come visit! I might not be able to wait til next year. Jack is getting so big, give the boys hugs!

Jill said...

amazzzzing