Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My boys

I am getting so sick of this weather and find myself getting kind of depressed.  I read about everyone else going to the pool and how hot it is and I just dream of being warm!  Its cold, cloudy and raining here and I'm tired of it.  How am I supposed to teach Kade how to swim if it never gets warm??  I know you don't want to hear me complain but I'm just tired of it.  I do however love where we live and can't wait to explore more but I would like to see the sun.  I am realizing that I am a California girl!  Or I could deal with having 4 seasons just not the clouds all the time!! ugg...so with that note anyone want to come visit???  We love having visitors especially next month while Jesse is gone.  If you need to cool off come on up!!
So I might be a little behind in taking these and adding these seeing how Seth with be 4 months on Friday...crazy.  I took these a week or so ago.  Check out Kade at this age by clicking here

He is one happy boy the majority of the time.  He has also found his voice.

Love this smiley kid.

I had Seth up on the counter while I was making dinner the other day and Kade wanted up too.  Amazing they are both smiling for the camera!! And mom do you notice how long Kade's hair is!! It will soon be cut =)


Kade loves his bike.  He now glides and I was trying to get that on camera but not sure I got it.  He will not ride his bike without his helmet which is good but gets annoying too.  And his helmet is already getting to small.  Yes my child has a huge head.  Sunday was  nice day we were able to enjoy being outside and just relaxing. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see Kade wearing underpants, Jesse could have had quite a surprise, and Seth, he is so big now! His smile is very contagious! love the pictures!

mom

Erin Farrar said...

Ahh they are so cute!!! I love their smiles!

Smart Helm said...

I liked to see the difference in the pictures. They really are their own little people, huh? So happy!