Monday, June 18, 2012

Seattle again


On Erin's last day here we went up to the Freemont area to see the Freemont troll and go to the Gas Works Park.  It was cloudy and a little chilly but overall really nice.  Kade loved running around the park and throwing rocks in the water.  I was able to get some 2 year old pictures finally done!  Only a month late but hey thats okay. I somehow don't have pictures of the troll I think I used Erin's camera
Walking with Auntie Erin

It looks nasty outside but it was actually really warm

Kade wanted the ducks.  Check out his 2yr old pics here

Seth slept the entire time


These two are so funny.  Kade kept attcking Erin and trying to lick her.  Not sure where he picked that idea up from but it was funny.


I love this picture, and Kade is bare bummed because we are potty training

Look at Kade's face he is up to something and Erin is not going for it.  Thanks for coming Erin and have fun in Tawaiin, we will miss you!

3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love the bum shot. I have a couple of him baking with you. Thanks for having me. I had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

great photos, those expressions are priceless, the two year olds came out good, now can I get some pictures!! I'm glad you and Erin had a good time!

mom

Smart Helm said...

Man, sisters rock.