Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Childrens Museum

Last week Tiffany and Briona invited us to go to the children's museum with them.  I mentioned it to Jill.  It was a lot of fun because our friend Melinda was visiting with her 2 kids.  We met up with the Jill and crew to take the train to the childrens museum which the kids loved. Our plan was to meet Tiffany and crew a bit later.  Well we all ended up meeting up but mainly hung out with Jill and crew.  It was so much fun and Kade loved it.  He could have played at the water tables all day but we did explore the rest of the museum too.  Its awesome because its pay as you go so you just pay however much you want.  We also ended up running into our friend Katrina and her daughter Lux.  We will definately go back especially when the weather is crummy.
Rex loved the shark.

Kade loved playing with the balls in the water.  You could put them up high and then they float down the table.

Ethan playing in the water too.

Rex and the beloved shark

Jill held Seth while I took pictures of the kids.  Good thing I didn't get one of Chloe...sorry Jill. Seth is staring at our friend Katrina.

Some girl splashed Kade!  this face makes me laugh

Melinda holding Lila and Jill holding Seth.

Kade loved the water I'm pretty sure he would have stayed in this section the whole time if I let him.

Kade and Ethan doing some painting and Seth (my bad I mean Rex, thanks Jill) running off behind them to another table to paint.  I decided trying to hold a camera and a kid and have Kade paint was too much work.

Miss Lila was all smiles

Have to end with this pictures because its just priceless.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Is that Seth running off? =) Those pictures were so cute. Thanks for being the designated photographer you do the best job!