Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Last week

Last weekend  Jesse had Friday and Monday off!! Love long weekends.  We have been car shopping a little (Jesse a lot online) and so we wanted to see a few.  Well we came home with this beauty on Friday evening. Its a 2010 Ford Explorer has about 35,000 miles, has leather seats, heated front seats, and a third row.  The trunk is HUGE!!  I love it.  I know I'm going to cry once I have to fill it up but its nice to have a bigger car.  It was sad to get rid of the fit but it was time to upgrade.  Ken and Pam came over to check out our new car.

I had a photo shoot on Saturday and had Jesse and the boys come too so they could get outside.  While I was taking pictures Jesse took the boys down by the Glass Museum and let Kade run around.  I'm going to take the boys there more often because Kade loves it.

I love that Jesse has an iphone with a camera because he takes pictures so much more.  Yes my child was not obeying the sign.


Kade loves rocks and water and these cool water fountain things.

This is Noah. He is Jesse's teammates kid and I got to take pictures of him.  It was so much fun.  Someone even yelled Justin Beiber at him and he totally played with it. I guess he gets it a lot but is not trying to copy him.  According to Noah and his mom his hair was like this first.  He is a super cute kid and going into the 8th grad next year.  More to come on the photoblog

Pulled these off of Jesse's phone. I don't remember what we were doing but they make me laugh.


I think this should have been the first in the 3 seeing how Kade is being so cute.  Oh update on Kade he is getting the hang of potty training.  Today he has only had one accident and it was on the kitchen floor so not to hard of a clean up. He'll poop all on his own in the toilet but I have to remind him to pee.  Hopefully he keeps getting it! 

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

love the rock throwing pictures!