Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zoo and cars

I know it has been awhile since I updated so here are a few pictures.  We went to the zoo with the Johnson's a couple weeks back and the kids had so much fun.  Kade loves to wonder around and its always fun with friends.  Thanks Johnson's
Rex and Kade playing in the hippo toy.

Kade loved the goats because you could pet them.

The baby leopords they were born at the zoo and they are getting so big

Sometimes I'm just not sure what my child is doing and this is one case.  He was trying to put his head in the box.  He was not very successful because the box kept moving.

Typically he carries 4-5 cars around with him

And sometimes he sits in his diaper box to play with his cars

His expressions always make me laugh

He loves that silver car


I found a bag of 44 cars at the thrift store a few weeks back and Kade was in heaven. He was sitting in the box and Jesse dumped all his cars on top of him. It was amazing he just sat there and played.  The $3 I spent on those cars was totally worth it. Have I mentioned that I love the goodwill here, cause I do.

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Boys and their cars :-)

bjahlstrom said...

I can't believe he is getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

he's never too young to learn how to fix a car, Jesse! the pictures are soooo cute, where's my copies!!hehehe

mom