Sunday, November 27, 2011

Quick Trip to Utah

Kade and I took a quick trip to Utah for my old roommate Courtney's wedding.  It was so fun to get together will all the Cherry Chubbs, it was also a great excuse to go back to Utah.  We went out to lunch, had a great dinner and a fun reception.  Congrats Courtney and Roger.
Everyone at lunch, it was so fun to see all the old roommates

A cool fountain I let Kade play in, well not in but around

He loved the water he would climb up and down and run all over the place.

We walked across the street to Temple Square and took some pictures. I'm lucky I got this picture of him. He would not sit still there was just too much space to run around.

Thanks Em for taking our picture

Can you see the baby bump?  I'm 25 weeks here.

My kid loves water and loves Auntie Em

This may be one of my favorite pictures of Kade

Playing in the leaves

It was such a pretty afternoon perfect for playing in the leaves.  Thanks Auntie Em

And we had to stand there and watch the tractor like thing pick up leaves.

Stuck in the leaf pile

Happy? Mad? not sure

Kade loved playing with Auntie Em.  He started going up to her rather than me. (I'll take the break) =)

Playing with blocks at the reception

On our way into the UVU womens basketball game.  Thanks Cathy for the shirts.

Mitchel and Kade at the game.  They were not so happy to get their picture taken but they loved running around the gym and watching the game.  I wish we could go to more but we live too far.  Good thing they are playing in Seattle can't wait to see them (ok really just Cathy)

We also got to see Aunt Erin because she came down and stayed the night.  Thanks Erin!!

Emily was Kade's favorite person because she gave him anything to eat and then would watch animal and car clips on youtube.  Kade loves to watch jeeps.

And it snowed one night while we were there and it was so pretty.  Thank Emily, Mamarine, and Kate for letting us crash at your house.  We miss you guys.
There is also another post i just added.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where that fountain is! I dragged Erin to go see it last time I stayed with her. Did you see the round swirly ones too?

-Hailey Farrar

Smart Helm said...

Emily is wonderful. I wish I could have come up earlier and partyed with everyone!