Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Amazing finds today!

I had to show my awesome finds today.  I am so excited that I had to get these pictures up.
I got all of these blocks for $5.  There 48 jenga pieces, 4 wedges, 3 arches, 2 small triangles, 4 half circles, 9 large dowles, 14 medium dowles, 10 small ones, 12 large triangles, 17 squares, 16 rectangles, 11 long rectangles, 19 medium long rectangles, 7 small rectangles, 1 fat rectangle and 1 car! And then a few colored random blocks

I am even more excited about this amazing train set I found.  It comes with all the pieces above and then the train table which i can't get out of the car by myself.  I'm lucky I got it into the car, Kade may have had to ride in the front seat home.  I know bad mom but awesome find.

I'm adding what cames with the set so I can remember and so you can all be way impressed.  3 enginges, 2 engines that don't fit the tracks, 7 train cars, 2 people, 1 car, 3 trees, 3 signs, 2 lamp posts, I train house, 1 turn table, 4 bridges, 2 shops, 1 mountain, 1 crane, 8 train car inserts that the crane can lift up, 6 big curve tracks, 17 small curves, 2 large straight tracks, 8 regular straight tracks, 3 medium straight, 2 small straight, 2 large v tracks, 1 small v track, 2 bridge holders, and 2 ramps.  Thats 88 pieces and a train table.  Kade is going to love Christmas!!  (by the way mom this is from you, i'm going to sell the other one).  So I bought a different set on craigslist but this one is so much better I'm going to keep this one and resell the other one.  Kade may be a little spoiled and have a lot of toys but I just can't pass up a good deal.  Did I mention that the train set was $45 which is a super great deal if you have ever tried to find one.

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

That is awesome! Good job!