Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cars

So these are just a few pictures from my phone that I took to send to my brother.  I decided to put some here just for a quick update.  Kade loves his cars.  He plays with them everyday and carries them all over the house.  We always have some in the car and one always in my purse.  He is actually pretty good at leaving them inside when we go out which is good so we don't loose them.  Uncle Mark gave him some cars when we were in California last time and he has not let go since.  Then Ken and Pam, our neighbors who live in front of us gave him a few more and he was so happy.
He was doing something super funny with his eyes.  He felt he needed to blink them alot for the picture.

He did not like being interupted!
I love that he loves his cars because it keeps him out of trouble.  He no longer gets into the bathroom cupboards because he takes his cars into the bathroom and plays with them.  He also has gotten pretty creative with where he drives them and hides them.  I'll try to get some better pictures because I don't want to forget how much he loves these cars.

6 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love the first picture of him. Poor kid. haha

Anonymous said...

can't say he isn't animated! on pinterest there is picture using masking tape marking roads on the carpet and couch. Great and inexpensive way of making a map!

mom

Smart Helm said...

Cars are great. Now he just needs some lincoln logs to go with them! Yes, that's the combination I think of :-)

Jamie Pearson said...

Melanie same here. We always used to use lincoln logs and legs with cars. When I find them at a garage sale or thrift store I am going to get them, so far no luck.

Emily Nice said...

his faces are so funny. He isn't too happy being disturbed. Its kind of nice when kids figure out how to entertain themselves.

Powers Fam said...

I think it is amazing how boys are drawn to cars. Ty can't get enough of cars or trains. We are planning on coming up to see you. However, we will probably leave the trailer at home and grab some hotels along the way.