Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

The start of a great Thanksgiving the boys stuffing their faces.  They at first and then went down for naps which means we had a very enjoyable dinner.
oh look how cute we are and yes we are kind of matching!  Mom this was NOT planned I promise

The women (where is Jill) getting ready to eat.  The food was sooo good. Can't wait to have Christmas.

Jill and I.  She is freaking out because my baby bump is touching her.

My kid is so cute!!! So I saw this hat on pintrest and managed to figure out how to make it.  When I was in Utah Melanie taught me how to crochet again and helped me with the hat.  I'm proud to say i followed a pattern and did the drumsticks all by myself (well I guess there was a phone call to Melanie). 

These two are getting so big!


Kade has been using his forks and spoons and is getting so good at it. We are impressed.

Charlie took lots of pictures which was nice because I put my camera down and had fun.  Thanks Charlie, oh and half the pictures on this post are from him.

Mike carving the yummy turkey

Kade and Jesse watching jeeps on youtube.  I love watching them play and this picture was really for the turkey hat.  I loved how he wold keep it on.

I printed off this bucket list from pintrest and put it up in our house to see if we could accomplish the things on the list.  I have to say we did pretty good.  Good thing we went to Utah so we could play in the leaves because its a little too wet here and we have no leaves at our house.  Emily has all kinds of hot chocolate so I got to mark that one off too.  I've learned that we need to go on more dates.  One date every 3 months is not super great so I'm going to try and be better.  This is when I wish family lived closer.

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

You crocheted a hat!?! With drumsticks no less? Awesome job! Love the bucket list. Is there one for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

love you pictures! looks like you had a great thanksgiving!! and the Hat!! so cute. you know we have camp roberts close by!!!

mom