Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beginning of November

Things have been busy the last few weeks with Jesse coming home and being around a lot and then Thanksgiving.  Here are a few updates from a couple weeks ago.  I still need to upload the other pictures onto the computer.
I had a photo shoot with Erica who will soon be leaving on her mission to Armenia.  Check out the photo blog for more pictures.


We went to Ryan's super hero birthday and I made the spiderman cake with some help from Jill

Here is the birthday boy

Isn't this cake sweet

The princesses.  The only 2 girls and they both were Snow White.  So cute.

We have been going to the park a lot because the weather has been so warm.  I know I'm dressed in long sleves and let me tell you I was so hot.  Kade loves to swing I have more pictures waiting on the camera too.

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Great job in the cake! Love the picture of Erica. And it is always nice to see pictures of momma on the blog.

Mulhollands said...

We should go to the park again sometime together. Although it's starting to get a bit chilly.

Smart Helm said...

Nice CAKE!