Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Saturday

My garage sale finds from 2 weeks ago.  I spent $17.50 which is more than I normaly spend but I got a lot of clothes for Kade.  Each clothing item was 50 cents so I bought a lot and the shoes were also 50 cents. And of course more books but when they are less than a dollar a piece I just can't pass them up. 

Laying with dad on the couch. Kade laid there for about 5 minutes without even moving then he found Jesse's face.

My happy boy
Saturday morning we had a ward Christmas breakfast.  Santa was there and Kade was waiting in line to see him.

Just someone else holding him he didn't really seem to care.

 Now maybe a little bit more interested. Kade checking out Santa.

We then went to a friends birthday party.  I"m surprised Kade left the birthday hat on.

I made this bear for the birthday boy. Jill gave me this book on how to make your own toys and so I gave it a try.  I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Here is a bad picture of us but we all kind of matched so i wanted to take a picture.  And thats about as much decorating as I did this year.

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Super cute bear!!!!!! I love seeing your garage sale finds. I would love to go garage sale-ing(sp?) but can never seem to wake up. I'm counting down the days until everyone is here! Did Jesse make that mantle? I need a mantle. Could he whip one up for me? Love how you decorated your mantle. Less is more, right?

bjahlstrom said...

So cute. I love reading about what you're up to. However, I really should come hang out, as we live in the same town, so it's kind of lame that I'm not in your house, physically admiring your garage sale finds, your lovely mantle, and your quickly-growing baby boy!!!

Smart Helm said...

What a cute family! That boy is well taken care of. Merry Christmas!