Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little bit of Kade

GG sent Kade a Christmas bear and he loves it

Making sure he smells okay

Now its time to chew on the bear to break him in

And more chewing

Why stop

Kade talking to his dad.  I can't believe he actualy stayed on his stomach long enough for me to get a picture

More dad time

The morning the Johnson's left Fayetteville. 

Bath time with the Johnson's its so much more fun than by yourself

This may be one of my new favorite pictures.  He is looking at my friend Gentry I'm sure he is wanting that duck that she is holding. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it, Kade is changing so much, too fast! can't wait to see him and of course you guys! see you soon!!

mom

bjahlstrom said...

Great, GREAT pictures!!!

Smart Helm said...

I love that curl at the side :-)

Erin Farrar said...

All the pictures are so cute!

Joy :) said...

It's been a while since I have checked your blog and Kade is getting soooo big and he is sooooo cute!!!!!!