Monday, December 6, 2010

Its COLD

It is COLD.  i HATE the cold. I hate being cold my feet are never warm and we have to stay inside for the most part.  I was looking through some pictures of our trip last year and came across these.   I like the beauty of the snow but I am sooooo glad we are going to California this year instead of up north.  Don't get me wrong I loved our trip last year it was wonderful but I am so excited to go to where it is warmer. And if it isn't warm I can sit infront of my in-laws wood burning stove and keep nice and warm.





I think the snow is fun to play in and pretty to look at but that's about it.  I can't wait to be in California...now it will probably be freezing and raining that would just be my luck.

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Today is beautiful! I was actually sweating today. :)

Smart Helm said...

You could always come to Vegas :-)