Monday, November 22, 2010

6 months old

Took Kade's 6 month pictures the other day at Jill's house.  I didn't use any of my cool new props just didn't think about it but I like how these turend out.
Look mom a leaf

Mmm it tastes so good

Look pine needles too, how much can i fit in my mouth?

Just a happy boy

Garage sale finds this weekend.  $4.00!

It is fall time here and the weather has been amazing.  It has been so warm and just beautiful.  We have gone to the park a lot and just spend time outside.  I love love love this weather so I took some pictures of the fall leaves

6 comments:

The Studes said...

I seriously LOVE these!!! the coloring is amazing and his eyes are so blue. What a cute little guy.

Smart Helm said...

Those are some pretty awesome pictures. Happy boy! I really like the leaves.

Powers Fam said...

6 months! For some reason I thought he was a few months older and I'm so glad he is still little so I can cuddle him. See you soon!

Erin Farrar said...

Love all your pictures! He is so cute and getting so big!

Jamie Pearson said...

Thanks you guys he is really happy and really cute and wont stop talking. And Jen yes you can still cuddle with him.

bjahlstrom said...

Those are GREAT pictures of Kade, and yes, the weather here has been fabulous.