Friday, November 12, 2010

Before and After

I have been working on some projects the last month and finally have a chance to upload them onto my blog
Bought this white chair when my mom was here, actually I think she bought it...thanks mom.


Decided it would look better painted red.  That way i can use it for pictures and it will stand out more

Rebecca, Jill and I made turkey pillows.  We got the idea from Rebecca's fall pillow and then looked on lots of other blogs to get ideas on what we wanted.  I like the way mine came out

Isn't it cute?

I can't post without adding a picture of Kade.  Last Sunday Jill and I realized we dressed the boys alike so after dinner on Sunday I took pictures of the two.  Hard ot believe that Kade is 2 months younger than Rex.  Kade outweighs Rex as well.

Our happy boys


I found this star at a thrift store awhile ago and never knew what color to paint it.  Well I finally painted it

It looks so much better blue.

Found this weird red basket at a thrift store too while my mom was here.  The color was so odd. 

I really do like my turquoise paint I think it looks great.  The basket is perfect for Kade's toys (for now).  Has anyone ever spray painted a basket?  Its hard I did not like it but I do like how it turned out.  Well now onto more projects. And check out my photography blog I have been updating it and please feel free to leave me comments so I can get better. Thanks

8 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

I love all of those projects, especially the pillow! I still haven't finished the outfit for my cousin's baby that you helped me with...he's probably too big now!

Emily Nice said...

You are so crafty! I like the colors you chose. It does look like the chair is now the same color that the basket used to be...

Jamie Pearson said...

I promise they are very different reds.

Sarah Jarvis said...

The pillow is awesome! I LOVE it! All your other projects are awesome as well but the pillow is the best! I am so glad Kade has a little buddy. They look like great friends!

Mulhollands said...

I love all your crafts and would love to do some sometime. Also, Kade is so amazingly cute. I love the Sunday outfit.

Myriah Cohen said...

That pillow is awesome. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

what a cute pillow, is it mine?? the pics of Kade and Rex are priceless!! love the sweaters they are so preppy!

mom

Smart Helm said...

I am amazed at how much better things look when painted. Apparently I just don't have the patience to look at the potential for an item rather than just how it looks then. You have quite the eye. And the follow through :-)