Monday, November 8, 2010

A few more Halloween Pics

Here are a few more pictures of my Ewok/bear.  Rebecca and I saw this way cute idea in blog world.  We tried to do the streamers in her backyard but it was windy and Kade was fussy so I did them in the house.  I wish the lighting was better but I still think they turned out super cute.  I love love love all his silly faces.



This picture just makes me laugh.  He is a scared little bear


I love this face. My favorite part is he isn't looking at anyone...he may however be looking at the tv.

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

He is the cutest little thing!
(Don't you love it when people say that? Since when are kids things? Anyway, he is dang cute!)

bjahlstrom said...

Darling costume. He was already cute, but he's getting even cuter with all those expressions!

Smart Helm said...

I think it's awesome that you covered his... whatever that holder upper little funny seat thig is called... in black material. Nice photo shoot!

Emily Nice said...

Must be one happy little guy cause if that was me I would be hot, itchy (I don't like things touching my neck), and grumpy cause someone is taking my picture. Guess its not all about me?

Erin Farrar said...

He is so cute! 2 more months and then I will get to play with him! He is such a doll.

rebecs said...

super cute. the last pic is my fav.