Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly Update

Here are some great pictures we got of Kade the other night. Yes Jesse is making him smile, is it bad that I have done that too? Oh man our poor child.
He is smiling all the time now. Well that is until he is hungry or has gas.
And Kade is great at making bubbles
Jesse decided to take up sewing, he says and I quote "its just another piece of machinery and I don't mind learning how to use a new machine". So he learned how to make a pair of shorts out of a pair of pants
He did a great job I think and wears them almost everyday. Oh and he made 2 pairs.
I have had a hard time with my garden this year but when I went out I saw the marigolds and thought they looked pretty cool
Grandma also helped me put up these shelves in our living room. Now I can put up more pictures of Kade.
My grandma painted this super cute stool. We had one growing up so I wanted her to paint one for Kade. I think its super super cute. Thanks Grandma

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Kade seems so happy and chill and I can't believe how well he already sleeps through the night. You are definitely being spoiled :-). I hope you get to work out more soon, so you can feel great! Love the stool and Jesse's mad sewing skills!

bjahlstrom said...

Go Jesse! What else is he going to pick up?

Joy :) said...

Wow..very impressive Jesse! LOVE the stool!!!!

Erin Farrar said...

I love all his real smiles! So cute

Melissa Bunn said...

He is getting big! Love the stool!