Saturday, June 5, 2010

3 weeks

Before I forget I made these for Kade's room.. some freezer paper and paint did a great job.Here are some fun faces of Kade. I can't believe he is 3 weeks already. Time has flown bye.


Sleeping with dad. Don't mind the mess of stuff on the couch
Kade loves the outdoors so in the morning we walk around outside and then he gets to sit in his bouncy seat with the door open until it gets to hot. He seems to really like to hear the outside sounds or maybe its just the fresh air

6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I love the faces!

Natalie & Josh said...

oh you just wait he will be 7 months and rolling all over the place before you know it :) I love the color of his room, so calming. I love when they sleep on their daddy's chest. I think it is so cute I have a crap load of picture of Jack sleeping on Josh. lol

p.s. I love when you update your blog :)

bjahlstrom said...

I really like the pictures in his room!!!

Sarah Jarvis said...

I can't get over how cute he is. What baby does not love the outdoors? I am glad you are giving him his fix of fresh air!

Emily Nice said...

Sounds like a really good baby. So cute!

Hailey Farrar said...

Look at your little bathing beauty!