Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A busy week

We think our kid is cute, oh and I love this outfit.
We took a trip to Wilmington and stopped by a park to have lunch. This park has alligators and we were able to see one. We also got to exercise the bob (Jenny its wonderful).
We then went down to fort fisher and mom and Jesse went to the museum and Kade and I hung out in the car. We then went to the beach and it just happened to be raining, pretty hard actually. This picture of my mom makes me laugh it looks like she is being blown away. The rain did not make for a very good beach day.

Because we weren't able to have a very good beach day before we talked the Johnson's into going to the beach with us on Monday. We went to a new beach called Holden Beach and it was wonderful. For a holiday weekend it wasn't crowded at all and the weather was perfect. When we got back to Fayetteville it was pouring rain...I'm so glad we went to the beach.
Mom and I at the beachThis is how Kade spent most of the day at the beach, covered up sitting under the umbrella.Kade was very patriotic on Memorial day. Thanks Myriah for the outfit. It was little big for him but that means he should be able to wear it on the fourth of JulyKade got to get into the baby bathtub and he loved it. He also very nicely covered himself.So Kade has been a traveler while mom has been here we have gone to Raleigh, the Smithfield outlets, a battlefield, and the beach twice. Mom leaves tomorrow and then we have about a week until my grandma and sister get here. I'm not sure he is going to know what to do if we aren't in the car going some place. OH and he does wonderful in the car

6 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

"Then he nicely covered himself." I about laughed my head off! Can I come give you your present?

Emily Nice said...

i love the faces on your baby. Sounds fun getting around, hope you are also getting some rest now and then :)

Erin Farrar said...

Love all the pictures

Natalie & Josh said...

I know exactly how you feel when we dropped my mom off at the airport Monday Jack was looking around like where are we going now lol I know I tell you this all the time but Kade is so cute!!!

Suz said...

He really is adorable! I took Dixie around with me everywhere when she was his age too. She loves the car. You'll get into the routine at home and then you'll be loving life!

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh, you are welcome! Oh.. and I think on the post after this one.. is that a wild pig cut-out on Kade's wall?