Monday, June 21, 2010

Emerald Isle

To stard do you see this shell??? Jesse found it while he was out snorkeling. It is soo cool. I have never found a cool shell like this and either had he so we were super excited. It is very pretty and now sitting on a shelf in our house. Oh the water was super clear we were able to go snorkeling and had great visibility. Okay now back to the beginning of our weekend adventure.Grandma Erm and Erin were here for a few days and somehow had connections for us to stay in a house near the beach that was located on the intercoastal waters. This man that we didn't even know let us stay in his house. Here is the one we stayed in. A perfect little house near the water.
Here is their family house that they stay in when they go. Its great they have a little dock that we could fish off of.Grandma and Kade spending time together. I love how he looks at her its too cute
We went fishing I caught a fish right away and Jesse wouldn't even let me touch it he was mad I caught a fish in about a minute of throwing out my line and I'm not kidding. Erin caught 3 fish pretty fast which was fun. while we were out with Jesse he caught 0 but then we learned he had good luck after we left and even caught a sting ray.
And once again this is how Kade spent his day at the beach.Erin and Grandma in the water
Grandma and I swimming
I just have to put this picture up because I love the fact that my grandma goes to the beach and still lays out! Lookin good grandma
It was a great relaxing trip. We also did some kayaking and played some card games it was super nice and we hope to go back again soon. They said we could.

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

I love Emerald Isle. We went last October.

Sarah Jarvis said...

Oh, all your adventures! I am jealous! But you deserve it! I love your Grandma, too! She is one awesome lady!

Joy :) said...

Man, your grandma is so young! You guys are having way too much fun this summer!