Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm missing...

There are just some things that I am really missing these days. Not saying I don't love my life right now because I do. I love being a mom, I LOVE not having to go to work, and I love that Jesse had a whole bunch of time off work so we could go play and have fun the last month and get used to being a family of 3. Now he is back at work and family is gone well that is until more come on Tuesday and its weird.

Anyways I have been missing being able to work out...not saying that I did it a lot but not being able to has been kind of hard. I would love to be able to sign up for a triathlon but well I'm not in shape right now for that. I just hit my 6 week mark.... what Kade is 6 weeks thats crazy in itself. I will start working out next week...well maybe after the in laws go home. I guess that means I get to sit around for another week and stare at my smiling baby. I know I'm not the only one in my situation and this is why I'm posting these pics. I know Melanie and Melissa are feeling the same about not being able to do triathlons this season. Hopefully one day in the future we can all do another triathlon together.

I am also missing Emily and Cathy a ton. I hung out with them all the time before I got married and moved away. I am also missing Utah and its nice weather without the humidity.


So I thought I'd show some pictures from a triathlon we did in 2008 where I signed up for the race 2 days before it started because Melissa told me it was still open to enroll. I've learned that I should not do that again and training first is probably a good idea.Melanie I'm sorry for this picture but I didn't have one picture where you weren't making a funny face.Emily was such a great cheerleader and Cathy was such a great photographer. I'm not sure how Emily ended up with all the bags but it makes me love her even more.

So we swam

We bikedAnd we ran in the beauty of southern Utah
I'm sure I will be adding more fun pictures as I come across them in the next few days sure do miss you guys! Oh and I'll upload new pictures of Kade too, mom I will I promise

2 comments:

Suz said...

I love that we got out of the water at the same time for that triathlon. I need to get into that as well. Lucky you, you don't work anymore. Try having a baby and working...you are so tired you can't find the motivation to work out. I do want to do another triathlon. Maybe you should come and visit and we can do another one together.

Melissa Bunn said...

I miss you Jamie! And working out and sleep! You should come visit and we could do another tri together!