Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish Me Luck

This Saturday my friend Emily and I will be participating in:

The Riverwood Golf and Athletic Club Triathlon 2009

its a
300 yard swim

14 Mile bike ride
5k run

It shouldn't be too bad I've been swimming and I got on my bike today which Jesse nicely put together while he was home. And running well if I'm too tired I will just walk but I should be able to make it as long as my bladder holds out unlike the Kokopelli last year. I am going to miss Emily and Cathy cheering me on thats for sure and taking sweet pictures...man to bad I live across the nation =( Hopefully I will get some pics.

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Good Luck Jamie!!!! You are awesome!!!!

Smart Helm said...

Go u!

Look at Melissa and Sarah's influence on their friends... crazy, eh?

U'll be great!

Emily Nice said...

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, I'm sure proud of you!