Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trip Part 2 (another long blog)

Jackson Hole
It was a great time we had so much fun playing around in the stores.
Lots and Lots of Elk horns
Wow look at my little sister...what a poser. We had fun with the dead animals.
Even Dad got in on the fun. I love this picture!
Yes this is a real bison.
Erin and Hailey playing around trying on hats
Mom joined in too but tried to take her hat off to soon. I think it was a horse hat.We found Big Foot
We were sitting in the hotel room after coming back from Jackson Hole and I thought it would be fun to go take some pictures of ducks along the river. Well when we got outside this is what we saw. The Idaho Falls Temple looked so beautiful! I'm a little mad that my lens got water drops on it and it looks like something else was on it too...grrrr. Hopefully photoshop will help!
There were also a lot of ducks around too and I just really like the color of these. If you click on the picture you can see the bright blue on the hen.
Another view of the temple. I love the contrast of the colors.
It was just so pretty yesterday!

6 comments:

Powers Fam said...

You two look pretty cute with dead animals around your necks. :) How fun to get to see your family again also. Congrats on your upcoming graduation!!!!

Emily Nice said...

oops put the wrong comments about the temple on the other post. Anyways I'm glad you had a good trip and got to spend some fun time with your family! Also glad you got to spend some time with me :)

Smart Helm said...

Wait... is the trip over? I'm confused about the bike comment from the last post...

I guess I'm just not in the know. If ur still in Utah perhaps I should come up!

L & M Kunz Family said...

I love the picture of the temple!

WARNERS said...

wow, amazing picture of the temple. The trip looks like so much fun! What triathlon are you doing?

Joy :) said...

HOW FUN!!!!