Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pictures by Kade and a few from Erin

This is what happens when Erin and Kade get a hold of the camera



We went out to eat and Seth was miss behaving I told him no or flicked his check or something and he got his feelings hurt.

Waiting for our food






Umm I guess its fun to take your picture like this. Look they have the same hair color

Now he is happy


Even after we got home Kade still liked taking pictures. He was out in the garage one day. I guess he really likes the kayaks

And remember how we got a cat and named him Huckle?  Oh yeah that lasted for a week. Lets not talk about it I'm still sad he ran away. I sure hope we can find him or he wants to come home. He is probably at the barn.

Kade loves our cat and thinks he is just out hunting rats



We got a surprise package in the mail from Aunt Marianne

She made this awesome quilt for Seth

And this one for us. Its so pretty. Thank you so much Marianne
These pictures were taken by Kade. I have to say he is doing a very good job

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those quilts are beautiful!

I think you and Kade need to go door to door with a flyer and ask about Huckle.

great pics, some you didn't have to print, hmmm

mom