Friday, February 21, 2014

Pics from the pearsons

This kid and his faces...love him

Grandma and Grandpa got a new yellow swing and its higher than the blue swing so Kade thinks its his (sorry all other cousins) He spent many hours in this swing over our trip

Seth decided he no longer needed the baby swing and loved the blue swing


How and when did he get so big, I can't believe he will be 2 next week


Papa Charlie and Kade played a game on the swing where Papa would try to get Kade. It was hilarious and they all had a great time

Flying high

Even Seth wanted to go high. All smiles




I think the persimmon tree is so pretty when all the leaves are gone and just the fruit remains. It looks perfectly decorated during Christmas.


Now lets talk about Seth and persimmons. He LOVES them. Every morning Charlie would pick some for Daisy then throw some down for Jasper. Well I don't think Jasper ever got any. Seth would go out after breakfast find the persimmons and then proceed to walk around the rest of his time in the yard eating them. I have no idea how many he ate but a ton. Sometimes he would even share with Jasper.

A persimmon and a boom boom. Life couldn't be better




Oh these two kill me. I asked them to give each other a hug....I don't even know what to think

Seth trying to copy Kade. Totally cracks me up

Whats up with Kades tongue? and his pocket and his shirt that always folds up? Good thing we weren't going out like that.
This boy drives me crazy and I love him to death. He is totally my emotional stubborn child.

And he is so stinkin cute

2 comments:

Hailey Farrar said...

I love Charlie's facial expression when he's pushing Seth, he looks so serious! Cute pictures!

Erin Farrar said...

Haha I love these!