Friday, February 28, 2014

Christmas number 1

 We had Christmas early with my mom brother and sisters. The boys loved it and had a ton of fun. I didn't take very many pictures. Hardly any at all. Christmas is busy with 2 kids.
Seth digging into his stocking that I finished right before Christmas

Kade got a LeapPad2 from Grandma Paula and he loves it. He asks to play it everyday. I love that it has learning games on it as well as fun games.

Stocking stuffers

I love how Seth is looking at Mark. Totally cracks me up.

A little to early for pictures?

We made a calender for GG. She loved it.

Mark and Seth playing with Marks new Frisbee. 


We had to say good bye to Erin. This picture totally cracks me up

SLO 1st ward had a Christmas Party and Santa was there. Wow my boys needed a hair cut!

Seth loving the christmas bear

We went to Cambria Pines Lodge to see the lights. They were awesome and I'm so glad we went.
Oh man do you know how many times Hailey tried to take this picture. Way to many maybe 10?

There were pathways that were covered in lights. Thousands of lights it was amazing. 
The cool waterfall and stream made out of lights


We played Qwirkle and these two  make it look like the most boring game. I promise it was fun but they were just concentrating really hard.

Stupid phone that doesn't have a flash. Can't wait until I can get an upgrade



It is hard to get a picture of these tow. Even worse with a super slow phone. I should have just grabbed my big camera.

No comments: