Thursday, May 2, 2013

Time with Hailey from phone pictures.

I may have shown this picture but I like it. And Kade has a belly shirt...he's getting new jammies for his birthday.

A tulip from my yard. My tulips look so good this year.

He knows he is cute and funny.

Amazingly he fell asleep in my lap one afternoon.

We went to the goat farm and zoo for playgroup a couple weeks ago. Kade loved it and wasn't afraid of the animals.

We went to the zoo with Aunt Sally and Aunt Hailey and this peacock was strutting his stuff. it was so cool.

We love the shark tank

Kade finally went down the slide at the zoo. And then he went down over and over again. I can't believe he did it. For a year now he has run to the top and then walks back down. Recently he has started loving slides. It makes parks so much more fun.


I can't believe how bit this guy is getting. The last year went so fast.


Showing off, and thinking he is so cool.

Girls look good. Boys need to learn how to look happy and look at the camera! haha love this picture.

The lemurs were so cute huddled together.

Kade loves Candyland. He actually loves all games.

Cranky Kade at preschool. He has been cranky a lot lately but just this week its finally getting better.

While Hailey was here we headed up to see the Tulips we stopped and got lunch in Mt Vernon at a teriyaki place. Kade loves chopsticks.





The tulips were amazing!


We had a movie night and of course Jesse fell asleep and Kade stayed up unitl 11:30!

Hailey and I did some sewing. She made 3 skirts and I made Seth a new hooded towel. Its a tad big but it will work.

My happy kid on a cow! such a grump

This parrot is amazing. I love its colors.

Kade loved the demolition derby. 

 Now i feel a little better about my blog being caught up. I know these are just random phone pictures but they were from our time with Aunt Hailey. More to come soon when its not so late.

No comments: