Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Goat Farm and Zoo

So I thought I was getting all caught up and then I found these pictures and realized I didn't blog about the Goat farm and zoo. Ashleigh found this sweet spot thats a couple blocks from home. its $5 a person which isn't but kind of pricey to go a lot. We went for playgroup and the boys loved it. I think we need to live on a farm. I mean we already have one going now.
Listening to the rules 

They had small animals inside that the kids could get in and play with. Seth was trying to pet the lamb...or grab its tail.

We got a bucket of food and were able to feed the animals

I even remembered to get in a picture

Kade loved the animals he wasn't afraid of them at all. He really liked the goats.

Seth even loved it

This picture was just for Jesse.

Some of our cute friends. Ellie the youngest and Seth are about the same age and so funny to watch at church. Seth just runs from Ellie.

I love this barn it would be perfect for pictures.

They had wallaroos and we got to pet the baby. Somehow we missed the big ones.

And then we got to go on a pony ride. Kade did awesome.

They also have a bounce house and the kids loved that. We saved it for the end and the kids really didn't want to get off.

Love this goofy face

Kade also loved the mini cow. Not sure what it is really called but he loved it. 

Trying to get the sheep

This is my favorite picture from that day. He is totally checking this little bull out. Yes I really think its time for a farm. 


The big animals came down to the fence when they realized we had food. Alpaca's horses and a few more big animals. The boys loved this place so I think we will have to go back. I love that they can go in with the animals and touch them and not be scared. We better go back before they have to change their rules.



2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love all the pictures! Kade's blue jacket is looking a little small... I am impressed they got so close to the goats. I wouldn't have. Love the one of Kade checking out the cow. So funny! Honestly, all the picture area adorable. Can't wait to see them. Only 2 months!

Anonymous said...

yep I agree, you need to live on a farm, Seth and Kade look right at home and it's great they aren't afraid of the animals. And that they are gentle with them! The park photos are cute, you really do take advantage of where you are! I'm proud of you for doing all you do for your boys!!

mom