Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Playgroup at Frontier Park and Lakewold Garden.

So with summer coming upon us we have set up a playgroup on Thursdays. Its a ton of fun and anyone can come. Its a great chance for the kids to play and moms to socialize. We are going to parks, and other local attractions. So far its been a success. With Jesse being gone we sure are keeping busy. I have lots more pictures I'm just really behind....the weather has been nice so we have been outside a lot.
The boys found some water.

And then Kade got his clothes wet and off they came.

Kade is getting more brave at the park. He has mastered the slide and now is moving onto bigger and better things


Another play group day we headed to Lakewold gardens. it was beautiful. I love the springtime.



Kade in front of the tulips. He is so funny when he says cheese

My little poser

He loves walking everywhere and thinks he is so funny when you call him and runs the opposite way.

Brotherly love...haha yeah not so much. Kade was trying to get Seth off the grass. Not sure why.


Checking out lake. It was so pretty.

The gardens had trails all over the place and one led to this little pond.  Kade with his friend Julius

Love this silly kid

Kade found the beanie in the stroller and needed it. so he put it on. Its actually Seth's so its a tad small.

I really liked this plant

Kade is up at the top in the white shirt, then his friends Logan, Madi, and Alhanna

Chasing Markessa and the kite.

This kid will not look at the camera!

Lunchtime

Kade got in the stroller and didn't want to get out and walk so I told him he had to sit with Seth. This is a big deal because it never happens. Love how squished they are.

When we went to drop Jesse off the second time I took my camera with me and went and got this shot of Mt Rainer. I love the fog in the picture. Not totally clear but thats why I like it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to publish or sell the picture of Mt. Rainer, it is awesome, so serene! Got to love Washington when the sun is out because it is really beautiful!
Again the boys crack me up, wish we were closer!!

mom