Friday, May 3, 2013

Phone pictures again

Play date at Spanaway Lake Park. I love all the kids on the swing. A bunch of friends mainly from church have started to get together once a week to let the kids play.

Rock climbing.

Oh i have lots more pictures to go with this picture but this is how He left the park. This time we went to Frontier Park and Kade enjoyed playing in the water.

Cameron and Kade hanging out in the jeep. Cameron loves to ride and thankfully Kade will share with Cameron.

So i went shopping for some new clothes. I keep dropping weight woot woot. I'm down to 144 and it feels great. I sent this picture to Hailey to make sure they look ok. Don't mind the mess in the background. Jesse is gone so I don't have to pick up right?

One thing I insited Jesse do before he left was hook up the bike attachment to his bike so we could go on bike rides. Its been so much fun. Seth seems to do fine. And Kade will sometimes ride in the trailer and sometimes ride his own bike. This summer is going to be so much fun. Not sure why Seth looks like he is rubbing his eye. Oh and i love their bobble heads.

We've been spending more time at our neighborhood park. Seth likes to play up on the platform and then go down the slide. He is getting brave.

He is figuring out how to get to the top

This is one of my favorite pictures. I love his blue eyes, long eye lashes, and cheeks. 

I get this all the time from him. It totally makes me laugh. Then he will turn and smile at me and laugh. Someone is getting new shoes soon. His are done the holes are finally all the way through.

Can't believe he is getting so big.


He wasn't so sure about the slide but now he loves slides. The slide in our neighborhood park is pretty slick Kade still doesn't like it all that much.

Kade loving the wiggle car.

Seth thinks its great to jump on the couch.

I love this chicken look at her awesome beard!

The chickens love to come up to the screen. I don't mind but man why do they poop so much?

The boys watching the ladies! haha they are so cute.

And then I got attacked by a cute almost 3 year old in scooby doo pjs

Rex and Chloe came to play for a day. The jeep was a big hit.

Rex is a scary driver.

Best friends.

I have some business cards in my car and I looked down and just felt that Frances was staring at me it was kind of funny. Good thing she is cute. I still can't believe she is graduating this year.

Not so awesome thing this week. umm i backed into my friends car. this was the damage. not to bad on either end. I'm glad we have insurance plastic cars are ridiculous.

I made strawberry lemonade today it was kind of chunky but it was good on this hot day.

The weather was so amazing today and yesterday and supposed to be nice tomorrow too. So today I tried some homemade bubbles. The boys loved them.



Seth kept wanting to dump the bubbles out so I went and got a bucket of water for him to play in.... Kade took over and then decided he needed his pants off. The water was so cold but he loved it.

Cameron came out and joined us.


I guess Seth got thirsty

My garage sale finds from last week. 2 dressers $5 for each, the wiggle car $3. Beanie babies $.25 a piece, hangers and hi ho cherry o for $1 and 2 yards of off white fabric $1. The boys were awesome and we had a great morning.

Loving our spring weather. Can't wait to see if we actually get apples.

This kid is so funny. He is obsessed with his golf clubs and found a pair of sunglasses. We were skyping with Erin and just laughing because he was acting like a blind man walking around whacking his golf club on the ground.
Once i hook up my camera to the computer i'll have more pictures to share but for now my house is a mess and we are playing outside a ton. Its been so fun. My boys are such a great age right now.

4 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Your pictures are cute. I can't believe Seth isn't a baby anymore. Kade seems to enjoy running around in his underwear, maybe you should buy him swim shorts and he can wear those? Good job on the garage sale finds.

Anonymous said...

great pictures, you can tell you are having fun! like I said before its a good thing you don't live where the sun is out all the time!! I like how Kade starts with wearing shorts and always ends up in his briefs!


mom

Emily said...

Hooray for garage sale-ing, we just found some good stuff too :)

oh, and Seth's hair looks just like Jane's, it always makes me laugh

Smart Helm said...

Thats alot of pictures! Cuz they're so cute...