Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Years Day

I wanted to do something fun for New Years Day so we headed off to the zoo. I have taken the boys multiple times but Jesse has never been. Kade loves to run around the zoo its so cute and most of the animals were active.
They have peacocks that roam the zoo, Kade kept calling them turkeys


These meercats were running around like crazy even Seth was laughing at them

We walked around half the zoo and then went to warm up in the aquarium and check out the sharks. Kade loves the sharks

The elephants

The zoo got two new tiger cubs and they are so fun to watch they just run around and play

Not the best picture of me but hey I'm in a picture.

Somehow my shark pictures got out of order.

Seth chilled in the stroller with his beanie covering half his face. for some reason it kept turning around.


Snow pictures to come eventually I just have to edit them and well I've been sewing a bit more these days

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Post pictures of your sewing projects. ;) I miss the zoo. Maybe we will take the kids this summer.