Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a nice quiet Christmas here this year. It was so fun to just hang out at home and let the boys play. We have also been able to do a few projects around the house and play lots too. Thank you to everyone who spoiled us we had a great day!

 
Seth checking out his new dog and playing with Kade's. He was up before Kade but still didn't get up until after 8! life is great


We let him open his few presents from his "stocking"

He wasn't so sure what he was supposed to do

The look of dad are you sure I can rip the paper

Look who woke up

Love the look they are giving each other

Playing with a new toy


Let christmas begin


Dude what is up with my side burns??? yikes and Seth is so excited about my new slotted spoon

He opens his presents so carefully

Just figured out there was chocolate in his lunch bag = one happy boy



Jesse excited about his pole spear

And excited about his lawn mower bubble machine.


Checking out the new fire engine


Trying to figure out what to do with this new sled

3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Love the pictures. So glad Jesse got a new lawn mower. I want to see Kade in that jacket I got him. Haha. Love all the pictures with Chloe and Rex also.

Erin Farrar said...

So I was looking at your blog again. I can't get enough of the boys. Seth is so cute, love his cheeks. Also Love the fact you are wearing the scarf I gave you, and the silk pajamas (I am assuming those are the ones I got you).

Anonymous said...

wow, a garbage can, why didn't we ever think of that, oh I know ours were never clean enough to use!
the pictures are great, makes you want to have joined the fun.
great pics of the johnsons, esp Jill!

mom