Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boys Update

This one is killing me lately at night. He is sick and wakes up around midnight and sometimes early in the morning and then wont go right back to sleep but moans and makes noises. Not sure if its because of teething or not but it can stop anytime.
He is smiles all the time even if he has eye buggers and snot all over his face. Yes that is the norm the last week.
His favorite past time is chewing on nerf darts and putting things into other things. He takes the stuff out of the drawer and then puts it back in, or he puts all his food into the cup holder on his tray. Its so cute watching him figure stuff out.
Not so cute when he picks his food up off the tray looks at you and then drops it on the floor.
He is seriously one cute happy super fast kid.
I think I have my hands full
 
Realized I never posted these pictures. Just got the camera out to have fun. Watching a movie eating a snack. Man life is rough




Not sure when this kid got so big but he is talking more and more and its so cute
He has been telling everyone about the little cut he got on his finger from a sharp knife, I guess it left a huge impact.
And he tells everyone how he has an owie on his penis. Tonight he walked up to a friend without pants on because he had just used the bathroom and said I have an owie on my penis and tried showing her....ummm a little awkward yet funny. At least i caught him before he pulled his pants down at the pool to show the lifeguard and another friend. And yes we have talked about how that is not ok.
When Kade wakes up in the morning he will come down and crawl in bed with me/us. Not so cool when its 3am or 5am and Jesse is here, there is not enough room. But totally sweet when Jesse is gone.
I was able to have a great talk with Kade about baby Schuylar and how she is in Heaven living with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ he can even tell others where she is its very cute and I'm so thankful for the plan of salvation and for the chance Kade has to learn about death so he isn't scared of it.
This kid still loves his cars, he loves to color, and loves going to play at the gym and is learning to love swimming.
Life is great and I'm so thankful for these two boys we have been blessed with

2 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Love the pictures. I love Kades face as he is watching the tv, and then to you. Haha. What a stinker. He did tell me about his owie on his pinky. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I glad you were able to get one shot of Kade looking at you, he is intense at what ever he is doing! great phots, and hopefuly Seth will get those teeth cut, soon!!


mom