Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cell Phone pic

I figure out how to transfer pics from my phone to my computer! ha so easy. anyways here are some pictures
I watched Rachel in the mornings for a few months. She fell asleep in front of the door.

Mmmmm food

I miss our sunshine and warmer weather.  Kade loves his bike

Playing at the park in our neighborhood.  Looks like Kade was aiming for Rachel

We made some applesauce

He is such a great helper! 
such a sweet sleeping baby

The kids at a boring birthday party...sad it was boring but they were happy once they got cake. Their faces crack me up.

We went out to dinner.  Kade playing peek-a-boo

This kid likes to move


Grandma came to visit and her "friend" picked her up and we all went out for lunch =)

She might kill me for putting these on here

Deep in conversation


We went to a Pho restaurant and they have bobba drinks


An exciting evening at our house

Dinner by the fireplace



Go UVU

Seth loves the laundry basket

Kade's awesome gingerbread house that me got to make at the library

This kid is almost always smiling


Cars!!!




I love this picture

We made a felt tree with shapes and thanks go GG it has some snowmen and santas


Not so happy...haha

Kade likes to help

We got a huge box with Christmas presents in it. The boys played in it for over a week


Someone figured out he could climb the stairs

One of my Christmas presents

Shopping for our dish washer



look whose hair is getting long

Eating lunch while waiting for the gate to open to go sledding. He ate that whole thing

He is seriously so cute

Happy 4 years to us


Our drive looked like this most the way up the mountain

Getting ready to go play in the snow

He doesn't look happy and I'm not sure why since he loved it

Trying to throw a snowball


Look how well he matches thanks to GG his boots, bag and umbrella all match and he loves them


If only this could cut the grass

Burnt hand and chewing on nerf darts.


Thank you Auntie Erin for my awesome sweatshirt.(he wears it all the time)

This what Kade's cheese face looks like....He cracks me up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fun pictures, the one of Seth in his snowsuit! could he move? and you can keep all your snow! and take your cold weather that we have now, back! ok


mom

Erin Farrar said...

Love all the pictures. 4 years really? It doesn't seem that long. I am so glad that Kade wears the sweatshirt all the time. I was so excited to send it. Love all the pictures of the boys. Seth is so big. Can't wait to see you all. Well in 7 months!

Emily said...

how did seth burn his hand??

Powers Fam said...

Yay for pictures of Jamie!!!!!!