Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vegas and Utah

So sometimes I forget to take my camera out and I'm kind of kicking myself for not pulling my camera out more while we were in Vegas and Utah.  We stopped and stayed with Melissa, Dan and Mitchell for the night.  Melanie came over and we had pizza and swam.  It was a lot of fun.  Yes that is Hailey she was awesome and drove back to Utah with me.  She was such a big help.
Enjoying the pool and hot tub at Melissa's

The boys enjoying the bath together.  There may have been a little bit of fighting over the cars.  Thank you Mel for letting us stay with you.  I really wish we lived closer we could do so many projects together.  Miss ya

We met up with Tiffany and Embree at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  The kids had fun but man it was crazy.  It was soo good to to see the Bench's we sure do miss them.


We stayed with my old roommates and I am in shock that I got this picture. I mean hello both kids looking at the camera!  Amazing!!  I love staying with my old roommates its so fun to hang out with Emily I sure do miss her!


While in Utah I took Frances' senior pictures. I can't believe she is a senior thats craziness.  We headed up to South Fork Canyon and went to one of the parks and took a little walk.  Thanks Frances for letting me practice.  You are beautiful.  for more of her pictures check the photo blog.
This is teh pathetic face Kade gave me while we were out there.  He must have been hungry or tired because he was the biggest grump.  I wish he would have been happy because he could have had a ton of fun.
Emily Avery hanging out with Seth.  Seth sure was happy to be outside.
The George's also moved to Provo in August so we helped them get some stuff organized in their house and swam at their neighbors pool.  We decided to do family pictures last minute and I think they came out super cute.  Amazing that we could find clothes for everyone and not have to shop at all.


Emily has the most amazing garden and Kade loves the tomatoes.  Last year we went at the end of summer and ate out of her garden too so it was fun to do it this year.  Kade just sat down and started eating the cherry tomatoes.  I'm pretty sure he ate 3/4ths of that green bowl. Thank you Emily for letting us come stay and feeding us and just letting us hang out with you!  We sure do miss you.
Thanks to everyone who helped us out while we were in Utah.  Hopefully we will be back sometime soon.


 

1 comment:

Emily Nice said...

why did you go private? I never know to check your blog! oh well, i loved that you came to visit and maybe someday i will have a home that will be more comfortable for more people to stay with me...

nice job on the pictures