Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting Ready for Halloween

Woody and Bullseye!

Bullseye is so heavy.  Grandma Kathy got Kade bullseye and he loves it.

family picture before we went to our friends Halloween party.  Jesse and I tried to go as ken and barbie camping edition but i learned I have no barbie clothes but thats not too surprising and Jesse doesn't have Ken hair but hey whatever.  I love the boys outfits and thats all that matters.  

I've been watching Rachel since my friend Sarah started school.  Sarah has 7 kids and I love them all.  They are an awesome family.  Last week I watched 2 of her boys as well since they didn't have school.  I was tired but they had so much fun.  Here they are running circles in the living room.  It felt like a stampede. 

This little boy wants to crawl so badly but can't figure it out yet.  He is good at going sideways and backwards

He has masterd push ups.  And he is 8 months old today!  What how did that happen?

Kade has been an awesome big brother always helping me with Seth and giving him toys and playing with him.  Kade also loves his scooby doo bucket that he got from Mcdonalds.  Its was a crisis when the handle broke.  The bucket holds his cars and its so much easier for him to carry all 12 cars!

Tonight we carved the pumpkins from our garden.  My garden did really well this year I was so happy.  I can't believe I got 2 pumpkins!

Kade about to dig in and get the guts, he was a little timid

I was in shock when he actually touched it.  He is kind of funny about stuff sometimes.  He got a lot out it was fun to watch



Our final product.  Jesse had to work late so he couldn't decorate with us and had I been more on top of it we could have done it over the weekend, but that didn't happen oh well Kade and I had fun. I let Kade look at pumpkins on google so he picked out which ones he wanted and I carved.  I am very proud of my skills!

Kade was a little worried about leaving our pumpkins outside but I think he will get over it fast.  This Halloween is going to be so much fun. Kade has figured out that he really loves candy and can open stuff by himself....i might be in trouble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kade touching the pumpkin guts, didn't his hands get slimed! most kids don't really like to touch it, good for him!! the pumpkins turned out great, I can see why Kade doesn't want to leave them out! have fun trick or treating this year, and stay out of his bag!!!


mom

Erin Farrar said...

All of these pictures are awesome. Kade is so cute as Woody. The pumpkins are very cute, good job. Seth is adorable. Send me pictures!

Hailey Farrar said...

I love Seth's outfit, the beanie is great! And Kade must have been so proud to be Woody for an entire night! I am really impressed he got his hands dirty with pumpkin guts! And you and Jesse looked cute as campers!

Smart Helm said...

Great pumkins. I am way impressed.