Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sunnyside Beach and Tolmie State Park

The weather here has been amazing! It has not rained in 2 months and I am loving it ever minute.  We have been playing outside lots and oh man I love it.  I'm trying to take advantage of it everyday.  My house may be falling by the way side but thats okay the weather is just too nice to stay inside and do house work.
Throwing rocks is a must at the beach.

Kade always has to pick up the biggest rock he can find.  Its fun to watch but I'm waiting for him to drop it on his foot oneday.

Kade is getting a really good arm these days.  The other night he came up to me and told me it was baseball time.  He might be a little into sports these days.

Jesse builiding a rock tower and trying to get Kade involved but Kade could care less

Well I try to get a pic of my boys....


We went to Tolme Stae Park and the tide was way out. Jesse and Kade went to explore.  I love this picture.

I really do love these pictures.

Kade showing me his rock with the barnacles

Jesse caught a crap to show Kade. It was so tiny

Jumping around in the mud and brushing off his hands.

Then we found a dead jellyfish and Kade started jumping on it.  So funny.  Kade loved jumping on it.

It was pretty fun touching the jellyfish. 




It was a beautiful warm day

We took a walk and went over this fun little bridge.


Oh this kid kills me sometimes.  I don't remember what he was doing but he wouldn't look at me and it looks like he is growling at me.  You would think i take a million pictures of him but I don't or I try not to.  He is such a funny little guy I love him to death.

Pretty flowers along the trail.

Seth looking sad and sick.  I think this is when he started getting sick.  He looks so tired in this picture I wish he would just fall asleep when we were out. He would get so much more sleep

So the path took us right back to the beach but there was a little sandy area.  We sat down and had a snack on the fallen tree.  Then Kade ran around the tree a ton of times. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's Kade's hair!!! the picture of seth looks a lot like kade! fun family pics!

mom

Erin Farrar said...

Oh the picture of Seth, so sad, but cute. I never thought that jumping on a jellyfish would be fun... Looks like a fun outing. I want to come visit.