Tuesday, October 9, 2012

7 months! and cuckoo Kade

I can't believe its been a little over 7  months since Seth was born.  It has gone by so fast and I have to admit I love the stage he is at right now.
Started sitting up all by himself while we were in California in August.

Had his first haircut last month by Jill =)

Is almost always smiling except when he wants to eat or is over tired.


Loves to be around people and wants to be a part of everything.  He is wanting to crawl but not there yet.  I give him 2 weeks if that.  (i'm not ready)

Loves, loves, loves food.

Is seriously one of the cutest kids ever!  Him and Kade have been sharing a room since we got back from our trip and its been working out just fine.  Kade has also really been interacting with Seth a lot these days its so cute!

Oh  my does this kid love blackberries.  Pretty sure we ate them everyday for 3 weeks.

Has been a huge helper with Seth.  When Seth is crying Kade will either tell him to "stop it" or go over and say "its okay Seth" and then hands him a toy.

He is learning to share and trade with Seth and not just grab toys from him.

This kid is super polite!  He tells me "thank you" all the time, and I mean all the time.  I was sneezing in the car the other day and he says "bless you mama".  He also thinks he is super funny and says "kade's money" or he will say "seth is money"  haha love that he can't say funny.  He also calls people crazy.  thanks to Hailey teaching him that one. then my mom taught him to say mommy is crazy and Kade is cuckcoo.  And he will say it randomly throught the day.  Love this blue eyed boy of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay when do I get these recent pictures? they are way too precious and great one of Seth! and I mean great ones!




mom
PS-give hugs to cuckoo Kade!!

Emily Nice said...

love those pictures... i can't believe how big they have gotten (i think I said that previously) but they seriously are growing up too fast!

Hailey Farrar said...

You are very welcome crazy mommy!

I want some of those pictures of Seth! And he looks so good with his haircut! It's too bad Grandma doesn't have her blackberry bushes anymore, Kade would have loved that!

Love, Nice Auntie Hailey