Sunday, May 20, 2012

Northwest Trek


For Kade's birthday the grandparents all pitched in and got Kade a pass to the Zoo and the Northwest Trek.  My dad and I took the boys to the Northwest trek to celebrate his birthday.  The weather was perfect and the trek was empty.  I mean we were at every exhibit by ourselves.  It was awesome and Kade loved it.  We got to ride the tram around and see the bison, moose, long horned sheep, elk and a few other animals.  It was so much fun.  Happy Birthday Kade!


Grandpa and Kade looking out at the tram.

Kade happy to be on the tram to see the animals

This is how Seth and I spent our time.

Long horn sheep.

Kade loved the owls.  He also loves to sign Owl and make owl sounds.

Look at me I'm 2

Being silly


Eating a birthday ice cream sandwich

Obviously the sandwhich wasn't what he wanted because the hijaked my drumstick and licked all the ice cream.  I at least wanted the cone but nope when he was done with the ice cream he took it to the trash and threw it away.  I was so sad.  At least I got his sandwich.

mmmm so good

My super happy baby.  Seth is always smiling and for the most part really happy.

Had to put this picture of my dad up because its a good one.
Now come on up and visit because we can take 3 guests with us each time we go!

1 comment:

Erin Farrar said...

Looks like you had fun with dad! The picture of him is really good! Kade shirt is cute. Good job.