Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Brothers...not sue what they are look at there is no one else in the room

Oh goodness can you believe Seth is 3 months old today! I can't I'll get his 3 month pictures up soon.

Best $9 I've spent in awhile.  Seth loves this thing and Kade has been playing with it too.  I love seeing them play together.


This is more typical of how they play.  Kade will play near Seth but not with him.

Saturday we went with the scouts and activity day girls to put up crosses and flag at the cemetary for the veterans.  Kade helping Isabel

Kade's job was to take out the little white flags before the girls would hammer in the cross

Helping the girls.  (I know not good for the flags to be on the ground but these girls were learning)



It was a fun morning and we put up lots of crosses and lots of flags.  I hope that we can do this every year because it was fun and hopefully a nice new tradition.  We are grateful for all those who have served our country especially our family members.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we should be very grateful for our veterans and today's soldiers! great pics of the boys, especially Kade and the flag, Seth is growing way too fast!

mom

kmk said...

I'm jealous of that playmat you scored for $9.00. WE need something like that for Koa, but I'm too cheap to go buy it cuz I know how fast time will fly and he won't need it.