Friday, May 4, 2012

2 months old

I can hardly believe this little guy is 2 months old and I have to say he is so cute.  At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 12 lbs and is 22inches long.  He is smiling a lot now and coos all the time.  And last night he slept all night!! As in 9-6!!! He has been a great sleeper at night and I'm so grateful for that.  The mornings he doesn't like to sleep much but he always takes great afternoon naps.  He also will take a bottle which is great because that means I can leave and not be worried about him like last night when i got a massage!  Life is busy thats for sure.
Seth was so happy this morning I jumped up opened the window and grabbed the camera

His hair is so long, the top is finally laying flatter but not much.  This kid has some awesome hair and no I'm not putting curlers in it.

He is doing so good at holding his head up

4 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

He is so cute! Cant wait to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

what can I say, I have the cutest grandbabies! you can start to see who he might look like, he is soooo cute!!

mom


PS- I am still waiting for more albums!!!!hmmmm

Smart Helm said...

Great pictures.. I love all the baby crinkles.

bjahlstrom said...

Ahhhh! He is soooo cute!