Friday, March 2, 2012

Seth James

And he is here Seth James joined us leap day!!  He came fast (which was awesome) and he is doing great.  He weighed 8 lbs 1 ounce and was 20 inches long.  He is smaller than Kade and has long fingers and toes. 

On our way out the door we thought it would be funny to put up D day!

Had to take a few family pictures on our way out the door.

Excited to go play with Rex and Chloe

Welcome Seth!  He joined our little family so fast.  Getting cleaned up with Daddy.  Thank you Doc for taking a few pictures for us.

My new little guy!  (I was a little tired).

Our family of 4!

While waiting to be discharged we had a little photo shoot.  Our room had the best lighting because it had these huge windows.  I should have taken a picture because our view wasn't bad either.

Seth has lots of hair and its lighter than Kade's


He loves to suck on his fingers, see that hand trying to come out.



I think I'll just add more about the birth later but for now here are the pics. 

7 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Congratulations Jamie!! I'm still on awe of how fast it was. I thought I was fast at under 5 hours. And you took some amazing pictures. You are so talented! I can't wait to see more of Seth. I bet Kade is excited that mommy brought him a new toy to play with. ;) love you guys!

bjahlstrom said...

He is SO cute. I am very happy for you guys.

Erin Farrar said...

Yay!!! Congrats! He is so cute! I can't wait to come and meet him!

Emily Nice said...

Yay for more pictures. I love his chubby cheeks and double chin! you look great too. congrats

Smart Helm said...

So wonderful! Those are some good pics. Look forward to more! What a cute family of four.

The Jensens said...

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations :-)

WARNERS said...

We're sooo happy for you Jamie! Welcome to the world Seth - can't wait to meet you! Lucky little boy to come into such a great family. Way to go Jamie on your natural birth. You're a tough lady - we already knew that! He looks just perfect. Loved reading about his birth!