Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing with Grandma





Thanks to my mom we have pictures from the last 2 weeks. I really haven't picked up my camera.
My boys!

Kade stayed wih some friends while we were att the hospital and came home in these pj's. Then GG gave him new rainboots.  Wow what an outfit

Kade getting closer to baby brother.

Grandma got someone new underwear and he wanted to put it on over his clothes.


Date with dad.  Boy does Kade love the jeep.

Trying out dads new shoes

Someone is getting better at his bike!!!  He can now touch the ground while on his seat.

The weather was nice so we met the Johnson's at the park.


We had 2 nice days lasts week and met the Johnson's again at the park.  The kids love throwing rocks in the water.

The boys are just like their dads!

Lots of logs to walk on.

Kade thought he was so cool in das glasses. He wore them all the way home.


At the park with grandma.  I love having our community park!

6 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

I love every single one of these pictures. Too cute. The rain boots and underwear are probably my favorite. Where are the pictures of Seth? and you? and mom? and grandma?

Jamie Pearson said...

no one else exists!

Smart Helm said...

I agree with Erin .. cute but where's the ladies? Behind the camera. Ya for family!

Emily said...

How many pairs of shoes does Jesse need anyway?

I also like your new family picture-- it makes me laugh that Seth has more hair than his dad.

Anonymous said...

love the pics, they do look a little familiar! I do love the family picutre!

mom

ps-I am enjoying the sunshine!

WARNERS said...

Ohhhh, I love the pic of Kade and Daddy looking at each other in the jeep - sooooo precious!