Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The last week or so

I've been trying to come up with more acitivies for Kade to do since we are home a lot more.  One idea I found on pintrest was painting with shaving cream.  He loved it!!  I just took shaving cream added some food coloring and let him paint away.  It was great because it was super easy clean up.



Jill drew this way before I ever met her and I've always liked it.  So after we cleaned up her basement I told her I wanted it if she wasn't ever going to hang it up.  So she gave it to me for Christmas and I framed it and now it hangs in our playroom.  Its perfect for the playroom.

Saw this idea on pintrest and made it while Jesse was gone before Seth was born.  It was a lot of work but I like it even if the midwest and eastern states are a little wonky.

This project about killed me but I did finish it before Seth came.  I also saw this idea on pintrest and made it with my cricut and a canvas.  It took me forever because my cricut mat was way too sticky and nothing would come off of it.  It took me longer to peel stuff off the matt than anything else.  I do like how it turned out though.

I put my tulips on rocks in some water and they are blooming.  Its so fun to watch them grow and bloom. The ones in my yard are coming up too.

2 weeks old!

Yesterday, so what thats about 2 1/2 weeks old.  His hair is so fluffy after his bath.  Okay it sticks straight up!  I love his outfit too. 

So now there are lots of pictures of Kade.  I wanted to get a cute picture of Kade in his new jacket (I love the color).  His jacket is 3T, size 5 shoe and they are light up spiderman (on sale at target woot woot) and oh wait these pants are still 12 month.  They are finally looking a little small.  We may be moving to 18 month pants soon!!

I was just trying to get a picture of Kade looking at me and so I had him giving me sad faces, and happy faces and these are what I got.

This is my favorite picture

Sad face

Cute boy

Check out those lips.  Oh and his favorite number to say these days is 8 so the jacket is very fitting.

Another sad face, oh this kid makes me laugh.

5 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

I love all your projects. Kade is such a ham, and I love Seth's hair.

Smart Helm said...

That's some serious painting. Cute pictures!

Powers Fam said...

Great job on all your projects. The map is awesome. So wish I could have had you make me one instead of me buying it for Ty's room. Your mats should be easier to use next time. I bought green frog tape and Krylon Easy Tack repositionable spray to retack them instead of buying new mats. I'd really like to try out the silhouette. And your boys are such cuties!!

Erin Farrar said...

I love all the pics of Kade. Haha he is such a nut! I can't wait to meet Seth! Your projects turned out really cute. You can make me a State Map... I really like it!

Anonymous said...

some of those facial expressions I have seen before, hmmmm! great pics and I love the photo shoot of Seth, waiting for my copies!!hint hint. Wish I was there to play with Kade and get to know Seth more! have fun!

mom