Friday, February 10, 2012

37 weeks and the jeep

37 weeks this week.  Where is the time going??  I think I need more iron so my goal is to eat more iron spinach here I come. 

I love Kade's faces. He was so excited to stand on the stool and hold the sign.


If you didn't know Kade has been really into jumping.  He likes to stand on the bottom step and jump off.  He thinks he is so cool.

Waiting for me to take his picture.

Today his eyes are so blue!

When we got home today I let Kade play in Jesse's jeep.  He loves to drive it.

The weather hasn't been horrible.  It was raining a little bit this morning but then the sun came out with some beautiful clouds. 

happy happy boy,

The horn is loud when you honk it.  This is Kade's reaction. and then he proceeded to do it 3 more times.  Sorry neighbors!

We are going someplace serious.  He may have said the pool, but not sure.  I love sticking him in the jeep because he is contained...hehe He really does love it. The more Kade loves the jeep the more Jesse wants to keep it.  Not sure if we will ever get rid of the jeep.

5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Is your back killing you yet? I can't believe you are so close!!! I'm excited and can't wait to see picks of your new baby boy. Kade is adorable. Good job driving Kade.

Erin Farrar said...

Haha I absolutely love Kades face. Best pictures yet. Your belly is so big. I can't believe you are having a baby so soon!

Emily Nice said...

Wow he is getting so big. Seems like the boys like the same thing (ie the jeep). love how genuinely happy he is, and you are so cute too!

Anonymous said...

what a crack up, I didn't Kade was animated!! he is definitely a Pearson, the one picture (blue eyes) really looks like a Pearson,maybe some of Megan! great pics!!

mom

Smart Helm said...

So cute! I'm glad Kade doesn't mind the camera on him... most of the time :)